Hello Rodrigo,

Oh, I thought everything was integrated. Thanks a lot, I'll pay more attention
to the mailing list.

Well all posts from the forum go to the mailing list and inversely, but not all history (archives) were imported to the forum when it was created. So if you want to search old discussions, you should really search the mailing list archives to get the whole picture.

If I do, the application render as it has to do, but if I try to move the
camera, it crashes.

That's really weird. Can you make a simple reproduction example to show this, and post it? I've personally never seen this.

Doing the line I mentioned inside the loop, it moves normally, but not so fast. It makes sense, because a child is added in each frame the application render, witch is expensive.

Well, adding a child in itself is not expensive, but the fact that the shadows need to be calculated X number of times for the same subgraph (with X=X+1 each frame) means that performance will degrade as time goes by...

If I run osgShadow example, the shadow is inverse in some positions, probably
caused by the ATI card. But it runs ok, not crashing if I try to move it.
Weird, isn't it?

Yes. So if you have some time, as I said, please try to make a simple example that reproduces this. We'll probably be able to find out what's wrong (either in OSG or your own code).

I really really appreciate your support. It helped a lot. I'll run the
application with the nVidia card tomorrow to see if it works.

My pleasure. As I said, running on nVidia might work short term, but trying to get issues resolved on ATI is a good long term goal too. And I'm still not sure the problem you're having (the addChild in the frame loop thing) is caused by the ATI card. I'm pretty sure the inverse shadows thing is though.

Hope this helps,

J-S