Hi Moji,

The code looks OK, so I'd suspect an OpenGL driver error.

Could you try OSG-2.8.1 or OSG-2.9.x/svn/trunk as this has a fix in
Drawable::compileGLObjects() for the compilation of vertex arrays,
this fix affected ATI drivers that couldn't cope with putting VBO's
inside a display list.  There is a chance that this might affect intel
drivers as well.

Robert.