Hi,

have a look at the osgstereomatch example, there multipass and MRT are used together. Also have a look at osgPPU and osgCompute which are external to OSG.

For simple flip-flop FBO use you can look at osggameoflife

jp

Daniel Wirz wrote:
Hi,

I'm a newbie on OpenSceneGraph. I have written an OpenGL program which do
computations in screen space. In my program, frame buffer objects (FBOs) with
multiple render targets (MRTs) are used.

My code looks like:

first pass:
        render scene:
                - use GLSL shaders
                - write data to FBOs' attached texures
second pass:
                - use GLSL shaders
                - wirte data to FBOs' attached textures using textures from
first pass
third pass:
                - use GLSL shaders
                - wirte data to FBOs' attached textures using textures from
previous passes
last pass:
                - use GLSL shaders
                - render to the textured screen filling quad

I would like write this program with OSG. Can anybody give me ideas how to do this? What kind of parts from OSG may I use. What will the scene graph look like?
Thank you!

Cheers,
E.W.

This message is subject to the CSIR's copyright terms and conditions, e-mail legal notice, and implemented Open Document Format (ODF) standard. The full disclaimer details can be found at http://www.csir.co.za/disclaimer.html.

This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner, and is believed to be clean. MailScanner thanks Transtec Computers for their support.