Hi Croperli;

Look at the http://www.skew-matrix.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3

Troubleshooting the Build

Did osgdb_curl.dll fail to link?

OSG creates several libraries during a build. One of the libraries,
osgdb_curl.dll, has a special dependency on Windows. During the OSG build,
if this library fails to link, and the link error indicates that wldap32.lib
can’t be found, you’ll need to manually configure Visual Studio’s library
search path and possibly install the missing library. Note that the compile
works fine, or fails, depending on the compiler you are using. Currently,
this is only an issue for some editions of VS8. All VS9 installations appear
to include this library.

Adding wldap32.dll is more art than science. If the file is already
installed on your system, you can find it by doing a file search in
C:\Program Files. Then, you simply add the directory to the library search
path as described below.

If you don’t have wldap32.dll already installed, download and install MS
Windows SDK for MS Server
2008<http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/bb980924.aspx>(do a web
search to find it). After this is installed, enter the VS IDE
options. In Projects and Solutions > VC++ Directories, select Library files
from the Show Directories For menu, then add this directory to the list:
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v6.1\Lib

Regards.

2009/6/9 <crope...@sohu.com>

> Hello All,
>

> Is there something wrong in OsgDB::Registry::LoadLibrary(std::string
> libname)
>
> when i load the .curl plugin  in debug , it is shown that the .curl plugin
> con't be found.However,it works well  in release mode.
>
> when i open osgDb_curld.dll in depends_22, msvcr80d.dll con't be found.The
> ThirdParty depencies in svn dotn't have osgDb_curld.dll file in its child
> folder "Bin",I move
>
> msvcm80d.dll
> msvcp80d.dll
> msvcr80d.dll
> Microsoft..manifeVC80.DebugCRTst
>
> files to thirdPary/Bin ,however it doesn't work!
>
> my osg version is osg 2.6,ide  Vs2005!
>

>  Take Care Please!

Ümit Uzun