Hi Kim,
Thanks for the short explainations. Well first the openscenegraph
motionmodel or manipluators, manager aren't working. it would be good to get
similar behaviour like in application-viewer example. this would be
important for integration into existing applications.

I do now better understand that we need to implement own geometries for
water effetc. would it be not much easier that we can append a geometry (osg
file, ive file ,... ) which should be used to attach the water shaders. Say
for limit we attache a xy plane with shaped borders, this would be very
usefull for many terrain visualisation applications, even for osgEarth this
could be once an option for the ocean. of course we have fast unlimited
ocean effects but once we have a lake this would not help, right? or could
it be an option to cut the lake from the terrain, then we can define the
height of the ocean. i will read the papers again, and i hope i can work out
some strategy and new ideas which way we should - can go for further osg
integration improvments.

regards
adrian