Hi Wang? Xianghua? (I'm sure you friends and associates won't call you
something as dumb as abc9804 so could you please sign with just a
human name so we know how to properly address you :)

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 1:47 PM, Wang Xianghua<xhwang...@126.com> wrote:
> could I write a new plugin which transfers my file to osg, and I want use the
> command:
> osgviewer myfile
> and I am sure I can transfer myfile to Geode*.
> but, when the program run, the warning: could not find plugin to read objects
> from file"..."
> Also, I set the PATH and OSG_LIBRARY_PATH to attach my DLL.
>
> what I can do? can't I write my own plugin?

You can write plugins, the plugins are found on the OSG_LIBRARY_PATH
and need to take the form of osgdb_externsion.dll/.so.

You can also preload plugins and these will work automatically.  You
can even just inline your plugin into your main application and it'll
work.