Hi JS,

On Sat, Jun 20, 2009 at 12:14 PM, Jean-Sébastien
Guay<jean-sebastien.g...@cm-labs.com> wrote:
> That's great news, also a little daunting. I'll do my best to help with
> build and app testing.
>
> Right now I'm not in a project that requires VPB but I can still test with a
> few datasets I have here from a little while back. It would be useful if you
> could give me some hints on command line options you'd like tested, and what
> to look for.

Thanks for the offer of help.  On the VPB front I'll be putting up
documentation and tutorials as the next six weeks.  For VPB the best
testers and actual VPB end users so I would suggest focusing on
OSG-2.8.2 and OSG-2.9.x testing to make best use of your time and
effort.

Nightly builds of the OSG-2.8 branch are probably the primary touch
point right now as the OSG-2.8.2 will be the first in the series of
releases to go out the door.