Hi Seb, the problem i am working on it's to set up safari plugin bundle with
all dep files inside. i need to fix the library location to get propery
working the extension. this is a really complex task, my i get it soon
working, but not shure. may i have to fix it with a better option. i will
see, may stephan huber can support me.

regards adrian