Hi,
I have osgdb_jpegd.dll and it directory is currently set....

I have used other image plugin for *.rgb,*.bmp , it was working correctly for
them....
I have seen tht for *.rgb file it was using two dll i.e osgdb_rgbd.dll and
osgdb_rgb.dll.... and it required both these dll.....
same case i find for *.bmp file.......

But for *.jpef i have only osgdb_jpegd.dll  in the required directory ..

Is this because of not having osgdb_jpeg.dll  ,I'm finding this warning[could
not find plugin to load *.jpeg file] ?????????

or else there is other problem for this warning?????

if this is the problem then where can i get this osdb_jpeg.dll ....

plz help me in this regard,,,,,,,,

Thank you!

Cheers,
manish