Michele Olsen wrote:
Hello,

I have been having some trouble rendering textured models with shaders. I am a little confused about how to set the sampler uniform to the textures.
Also, from my understanding, if a vertex shader is not specified that
functionality is pushed to the fixed pipeline?

Correct (at least for now :-) )

Here is what I have.

At a quick glance, it looks OK to me (although you see me to be doing odd things with the fragment color). I'd double-check that the model is actually using texture unit 1. I've seen some COLLADA models (particularly those exported from 3ds MAX) that try to use texture unit 1 instead.

--"J"