Hi Brian,

Yes, my tiles are a lot larger than 2000 meter. The radius of the first tile is
9008.5 m, and the road segment contained in that segment is 18017 m. But should
really the range value be connected to the tile size?? I my mind it should work
in the way that if my eye point comes within the specified range the LOD tile
should appear. And by "within range" I mean that distance from the eye point to
the edge of the bounding sphere of the tile. But maybe I have completely
missunderstood the concept here??

Best regards,

Björn

Hi Bjorn,

It looks like the problem is your tiles are larger than 2000 m radius.

Try setting the range to the tile radius, or some multiple (1.5 * radius,
2.0 * radius).

Brian

delivery.
purpose. *