Hi all,

I'm a real beginner on OSG and I want use it with Qt 4.5 on Win32.
I have to export an activeX based on OSG (dev. with VS) on a Qt application.
The main purpose it's to display an osg model, and to interactive with it
(mouse and keyboard). I already use the adapterWidget class, that I found on
example/osgViewerQt source browser. If I just use this class, my application
run properly, but, this example use setSceneData() and only this method. I must
use setSceneData() and addChild/removeChild methods in my application because I
need show/hide some part of osg model when the user will want it.

And if I use this method, I get some graphics bug when I rotate the model with
mouse. Indeed, some surfaces disappear to the view, and if I rotate my model it
gives an impression of blinking. Also some parts of my model are shown over
other parts, while they shouldn't. It's seem to be a zBuffer problem
(frustum?). I use setProjectionMatrixAsOrtho instead
setProjectionMatrixAsFrustum. If I use frustum my model disappear... With
setProjectionMatrixAsOrtho, I can change near & far values, but it doesn't
change anything...

I will put 3 screen-shots to show in picture my problem:
[Image: http://www.monsterup.com/upload/1251290190840.png ]
(http://www.monsterup.com)
[Image: http://www.monsterup.com/upload/1251290190788.png ]
(http://www.monsterup.com)
[Image: http://www.monsterup.com/upload/1251290191958.png ]
(http://www.monsterup.com)

Thank in advance, and sorry for my English level, I'm French :|

Cheers,
cayou