Hi all,

I think that it can be a good thing to tell you I just found a crash in the Writer in the plugin IVE.
The crash occurs when a drawElementUInt is empty.

     osg::ref_ptr<osg::DrawElementsUInt> drawelems = new
osg::DrawElementsUInt(GL_TRIANGLES);

     geom->addPrimitiveSet(drawelems.get());

If there is not indexes in the DrawElementsUInt instance, the crash append on writing the file. I do not have time to search for a solution to solve the problem avoiding the crash, but if someone have some time to have a look on it, this can be a good thing.

Thanks.

Regards,
  Vincent

database 4468 (20090929) __________