On 2009-10-07, Randolph Fritz <rfritz...@gmail.com> wrote:

> More details at
> <http://lists.openscenegraph.org/pipermail/osg-users-openscenegraph.org/2009-June/029500.html>

I have now confirmed that, just as Mike Wozniewski found in June, this
problem occurs on Macintosh (MacBook Pro, Mac OS 10.5.8) but not on
Linux (Ubuntu 8.04 LTS).  I badly need it working on Windows or Mac,
and would really rather have it working on Mac.  Dare I hope that this
problem has been debugged in the 2.8 trunk?

(I have a few more tests to run if it hasn't already been fixed.
Experimenting with osgviewerWX would probably be a good thing to try,
but it's a nuisance to build against the MacPorts OSG.)

--
Randolph Fritz
  design machine group, architecture department, university of washington