Frank Sullivan wrote:
Yes, that is what I meant, thank you. So, I guess the thing I'm wondering about
is, if I add a shader to the camera's state set, how do I ensure that this
shader isn't overridden by the child nodes? For instance, if there is a Geode
in this subgraph with a conflicting state set (let's say it has a shader of its
own), won't that state set override the camera's?

Hi Frank --

The Program StateAttribute is just like any other StateAttribute. You can force it to override child state settings with the OVERRIDE mode bit, and that will work as long as no child node has a Program set with the PROTECTED mode bit.

Paul Martz
Skew Matrix Software LLC
_http://www.skew-matrix.com_ <http://www.skew-matrix.com/>
+1 303 859 9466