Hi,

  is there anything a "sheep" can do for the "sheperds"? I read this
thread and it seems the leaders are discussing how to organize the job
to free Robert a bit. So, forgive me if i'm not targeting the real
discussion, but i want to know if a person like me without too much
time and with a "misery" knowledge about OSG (in comparison to yours)
but with a desire to collaborate can do something. Perhaps commiting
some docs or examples, correcting some bugs or simply with code
review?

    Perhaps there are some people in the same situation like me
wanting to offer their help but too "shy" to take a step forward. And
perhaps two or three people like myself working together temporally in
a little parcel of the field could let the synergy starting to grow.
Don't know, but for sure, there are many people in the same situation
thats only need a concrete task (and affordable to us) to step
forward. Any volunteer more? :)

   Thanks everybody and best regards,
Himar.