Hi Felix,

I did something similar, maybe this "pause" method could help you.

 _pause = !_pause;
 if(_pause)
    _startTick = _timer.tick();
 else {
    _timer.setStartTick(_timer.getStartTick()+(_timer.tick()-_startTick));
 }

I save the tick when is paused and when I unpause I set the new
startTick of the timer (or the view in your case) to the prevous
startTick plus the time I have been paused, so all continues at the
same time.

Hope this helps,

Rafa.

On Sun, Oct 25, 2009 at 8:07 PM, Felix Ilbring <felixilbr...@gmx.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a simple question: How do i confince the handler to start the
> animation always from first second? Each time i fire the start event, i want
> to start the animation from time 0.
> If i stop the animation by 'Z', and press 'Z' again 5 sec later. it seems the
> path has moved on although if i fired the stop event.
>
> Is it possible to restart the Timer or something?
> i tried:
> _view->setStartTick(osg::Timer::instance()->tick());
>
> but has no effect.
>
> thanks for your help
> Cheers,
> Felix