Hello Wyatt,

I would like to integrated SpeedTree 5.0 into an osg application. Having searched the mailing list archives the most recent mention of a SpeedTree example that I found was over a year ago. Has anyone been using SpeedTree with OSG and possibly put together an example that would show how to use SpeedTree with a later version of OSG?

Have you tried what that message said?

Even if the most recent mention was a year ago, I doubt OSG has changed enough in one year that it won't work anymore. So why don't you try that and see if it works? If it doesn't, then you can always come back here with specific questions.

J-S