Hi Jeremy,

Jeremy Moles wrote:
On Tue, 2009-11-10 at 12:43 +0200, J.P. Delport wrote:
Hi all,

I'd like to make a very simple GUI inside my OSG app [1]. All I need is a menu (osgwidgetmenu example is OK) and once a menu item is selected I need to create a list of choices. The choices are all strings, but can be too many to fit onto the screen. So, I need some kind of list box that can scroll. Is this possible with osgWidget? Any other easy alternatives?

This should be fairly easy to do; I will modify the menu example and try
to show you how it's done.

thanks, I'm just beginning with osgWidget.
jp

--
This message is subject to the CSIR's copyright terms and conditions, e-mail legal notice, and implemented Open Document Format (ODF) standard. The full disclaimer details can be found at http://www.csir.co.za/disclaimer.html.

This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner, and is believed to be clean. MailScanner thanks Transtec Computers for their support.