Hi,

I have just compiled the example "osgmovie", and found that the code used the
"setProjectionMatrixAsOrtho2D" to set the ProjectionMatrix of viewer.

But what I want to implement is: while playing the video clip using the
osgmoive's method , I want to switch the movie to the scene graph as before ,
to navigate the scene again. But here I confuse with setting the
ProjectionMatrix , in other words , how to let the ProjectionMatrix come back
to the default perspective Projection? And how to set the matrixmanipulator?

In all , my problem is : when playing movie using osgmovie's method , how to
switch to the original navigation scene?

Could anyone help me out of this problem?

Thank you very much!

Cheers,
Shiina