Hi Filip,

check your system.log-file -- I am pretty sure the osgdb_obj pluging
refers to the osg-dylibs in /usr/lib or similar.

You'll have to massage the paths to the libs stored in the plugin via
install_name_tool in a post-build-step.

Paths to libs are hardcoded in the object-file when linked. You can
change them to something better suited like @loader_path.../pipapo. Try
googling for install_name_tool and @loader_path to get an idea.

If you are using the deprecated XCode-project and embed the osg
frameworks into your app and the obj-plugin into plugins it should work
out of the box whithout fiddling around with install_name_tool.

cheers,
Stephan