Any suggestions here? Should I be doing something with the .source file?

From: jaco...@hotmail.com
To: osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 15:36:05 -0500
Subject: [osg-users] Running VPBMaster

Alright, it looks like I've finally gotten VPBMaster-0.9.10 up and running
(with OSG-2.8.0) and I attempted to feed it the input I was previously trying
to feed to OSGDem with my older version of OSG. It spit a lot of text to the
screen, and now seems to have hung. The last thing on the screen is "scheduling
task : tasks/build_subtile_L3_X3_Y3/build_subtile_L7_X63_Y63.task". I tried
pressing ENTER and it didn't do anything.

I've noticed that I now have a couple new files: build_master.source (0 kb) and
build_master.tasks (284 kb). I've also got a new "tasks" directory, which has
17 files ("build_root_L0_X0_Y0.task" and
"build_subtile_L3_X0_Y0.task"-"build_subtile_L3_X3_Y3.task") and 16 directories
("build_subtile_L3_X0_Y0"-"build_subtile_L3_X3_Y3", each consisting of 256
files). Do I need to do something next, or is it processing something behind
the curtain, or did something go wrong since my .source file is 0 kb? Any help
is appreciated!

Thanks,
Jake