So I had VPBMaster running for over two days and it didn't seem to be doing
anything so I used Ctrl+C to cancel the task and the following was output to
the screen:

"

Recieved signal 2, doing TERMINATE_RUNNING_TASKS_THEN_EXIT.

MachinePool::signal(2)

Machine::signal(2)

Machine::cancelThreads() hostname= , threads=2

     Cancel thread

     Cancel thread

Completed Machine::cancelThreads() hostname= , threads=2

End of TaskSet: tasksPending=4113 taskCompleted=0 taskRunning=0 tasksFailed=0

Continuing with existing TaskSet.

End of Run: tasksPending=4113 taskCompleted=0 taskRunning=0 tasksFailed=0

MachinePool::reportTimingStats()

     Machine :

          Task::type='' minTime=1.120172 maxTime=1.122734 averageTime=1.121453
totalComputeTime=2.242906 numTasks=2

Finished run, but did not complete 4113 tasks.

Total elapsed time = 191483.915636

"

The total elapsed time equates to 2.2 days, which is about how long it was
running before I cancelled it. Can anyone tell me what it was doing for 2.2
days, if no tasks were completed in that time? I kicked it off again and
cancelled it and I had the same number of tasks created, with all of them
Pending, and nothing completing. Am I missing a piece of the puzzle here. Can
anyone please help me?

Thanks,
Jake