Hi Peter,

In order to be able to write your callback in .osg file you have to
declare method to write it. see in
src/osgPlugins/osgAnimation/ReaderWriter.cpp
If you dont declare those method, osg will not be able to read/write
your class because it does not know them.

Cheers,
Cedric

--
+33 659 598 614  Cedric Pinson mailto:cedric.pin...@plopbyte.net