Roger James <ro...@beardandsandals.co.uk> wrote:
>  Frederic Marmond wrote:
> Hello world,
>
> I'm trying to load some collada files from osg, using osgviewer,
> recent trunk version on msvc8.
> I tried on those found on the collada-dom package
> (collada-dom/dom/test/1.4/data/*.dae ), but only one (cube.dae) is
> really loading. Some crash (segfault), some display an empty scene,
> and others don't find any scene at all.
> Aren't those data files considered as reference ones ?

The plugin works ok for me, but make sure that the transparency in your files
is correct. It is likely that it was exported wrong (reversed) and the scene
is actually displayed, but all transparent. E.g. the default Blender plugin
and Google Sketchup export it incorrectly reversed.

An easy way to check for this is to use osgconv and convert the dae file into
an osg file - if the data are there but you cannot see them, it is the
transparency problem.

Regards,

Jan