Hi Shayne,

osgViewer automatically shares a single DatabasePager between Views
when the Views share the same scene graph.  This is required to avoid
inconsistencies in the scene graph causing errors.  Sharing a single
DatabasePager doesn't prevent that pager from handling multiple
viewpoints at the same time, if fact it knows nothing about
viewpoints, it only handles database requests for tiles, so it totally
agnostic to how you manage your viewpoints.  Everything should
basically just work out of the box without any need for specific
settings from yourself.

There is however and outstanding bug relating to multiple viewpoints
causing the pager to not correctly expire subgraphs.  There is also an
issue with trying to mix the DatabasePager and the Registry caching of
models as this disrupts the present expriry scheme.   There are couple
of recent threads on this, including a proposed fix.  I'm awaiting for
feedback from the community before I can address the issues, but once
we get some good test cases I don't expect the problem to be too hard
resolve.

Robert.