Hi J.P.

I think one can get more thatn 1GB/s. Of course it strongly depends on used
system memory, motherboard and CPU. There was  discussion on GPGPU forum
(http://www.gpgpu.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4798). And it seems that it is
also a matter of how to write the correct benchmark. So, maybe you have to
check if your benchmark code is fair enough to be measured.

cheers,
art