Hi Rafa,

How much of the OSG is exposed through osgvp?
Is it possible to extract out the wrapping into a separate project? I've
been looking into how I can use maven and jna to possibly get access to OSG
from java but I'm just beginning. If the work is already done or you have
some tips/pointers on how to get going that would be great.
Gerrick