We currently have an application that is built around the OSG Viewer using a
glut window.  We are interesting in adding a considerable GUI interface to the
application and we would prefer to use JAVA to implement the GUI.  So basically
I am trying to find a way, probably using JOGL, to create the GUI and graphics
window on the JAVA side and perform all of the drawing on the C++/OSG side.

I think I should be able to create a glContext on the JAVA size, with JOGL, and
when making a call to C++ with JNI have access to the same context as long as
it is done within the same thread.  Unfortunately, I have not figured out how
to assign the JAVA created glContex, retrieved with a call to
wglGetCurrentContext, to the OSG Viewer/Camera.

I know that osgvp has created a JAVA/JOGL/JNI interface to OSG but it looks
like a lot of effort went into creating the JNI interface and making calls into
OSG.  I would really like to reduce the JNI to little more than init, display,
keyboard, and mouse functions.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Kevin