Thanks for your answer but I already use multi pass render with RTT. That I
would like to do it's to make a blending between the value witch is already
in the texture and the news value I put in with the shader, that in the same
pass. I want to do that because with my shader I access multiple time to the
same texture (one time by peeled layer) and I want the max value of all the
layers i peel.