Hi Shiina,

On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 1:37 AM, Shiina Ringo <osgfo...@tevs.eu> wrote:
> Right now I just simply control the movie by setting the time limit, when
> time's up and I just quit this movie.

Good to hear you've found a solution, not ideal of course as it
requires hardwiring of the app to the movies.

I has occurred to me that you could try polling the StreamStatus
ImageStream::getStatus() although just reviewing the code it looks
like we'll need to make sure the subclasses of ImageStream set it when
the movies finish.  Adding one to two new ENUM's to StreamStatus would
appropriate as well.

As a general note, don't look at the OSG code base as static and
something that you needn't ammend yourselves, if there is feature that
doesn't work for you or is not implemented in way that helps you, or
is just missing then just coding a solution and posting it to
osg-submissions can both help yourself achieve your own goals as well
as move the OSG forward.  This is how the OSG project has moved
forward so efficiently over the years, "users with the itch scratch
it" ;-)