Hello everyone,

I just took over a project that uses OpenCascade from a colleague who is now
doing his military service. I now want to import the models created using this
tool into OSG.

By default OpenCascade supports exporting to IGES, STEP & BREP formats. I have
been searching the web for a format that both OCC & OSG support or a converter
to put in between these two libraries, but i haven't been able to find
anything. If i can't find anything, i will have to manually write an .osg
exporter which is something i am trying to avoid.

Has anyone ever used/wrote/found something like that? Any help would be
appreciated.

Best regards,
Ender