Hi Ulrich,
Eventually, I have time to try your project. I use the latest one at
http://www.sandbox.de/osg/src/OutlineFX_20091114.tar.gz, but it
doesn't work. I don't see the outline around the object when I run
your example. I'm successful to compile your Outline project with
osgFX, but nothing shows up.
I don't know what to provide you to debug, so please let me know if I
can be any help.
Thanks,
Dat