Hi

I have been working for a few days on 2.8.2 to port my display system from
2.2. The 3D is displayed as I would expect, but unfortunately my HUD overlay
that worked in 2.2 is no longer being displayed. Anyone got any ideas? Below
is how I setup my HUD (just a series of lines that I update each frame)

    // set the projection matrix

pHUDCamera->setProjectionMatrix(osg::Matrix::ortho2D(HUD_screen_min_x,HUD_sc
reen_max_x,HUD_screen_min_y,HUD_screen_max_y));

    // set the view matrix

    pHUDCamera->setReferenceFrame(osg::Transform::ABSOLUTE_RF);

    pHUDCamera->setViewMatrix(osg::Matrix::identity());

    // only clear the depth buffer

    pHUDCamera->setClearMask(GL_DEPTH_BUFFER_BIT);

    // Make sure HUD is last thing to be render; we want it always on top

    pHUDCamera->setRenderOrder(osg::CameraNode::POST_RENDER);

    pHUDCamera->addChild( pHUDGeode );

    root->addChild( pHUDCamera ) ;

The line data is setup using

    pHUDGeometry->setVertexArray(pHUDVertices);

    pHUDGeometry->addPrimitiveSet(new
osg::DrawArrays(GL_LINES,0,number_of_HUD_vertices));

I have looked through the archive but have not found a solution. So I have
obviously missed something. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

I'm using XP Pro, VS2005 v8

Thanks

MarkH