Hi Ulrich,

Sorry about this.  I made changes to try and fix Mingw build.

Could you have a look to see if you can get CMakeLists.txt
configuration that adds in the path to where the headers are.  If we
can get it working then we may just have to revert the changes for
Mingw and force Mingw users to fix there local install of Freetype.

Robert.