Hi,

Just for your interest, maybe it is not a bug:

Yesterday I spent 4 hours to fix my ClampProjectionMatrixCallback for automatic
near far computation.

I combined it yesterday with an HUD (like osgHUD example) and discovered, that
the culling crashes if the computation returns negative values for the near
plane.

In my callback, the near plane depends on the height above terrain (HAT).
Because at the beginning of the program startup, this computation returns
negative values.
This causes the render process not to render properly. The framerate is very
low and nothing is rendered except the broken HUD. It looks like an culling
problem combined the wrong clearmask.

Yes, I'm guilty because my callback produced negative values (of course I fixed
it..), but maybe someone has a similar problem and this post can help :)

I do not know if something should be changed, maybe the function which executes
clampProjectionMatrixImplementation should clamp the values to valid values.

Best regards from Austria,

Torben