Hi Peter,

This has come up a couple of times actually. It would be feasible I think
with the new method of updating the tile positions that I've added to the
sandbox.

Whilst I haven't put a lot of thought into it, I'm thinking that
the ellipsoid distortion could be added to tiles within the vertex shader,
so basically taking the same old tiles and merging it with a tile of offsets
that is passed in. Then instead of using a straight translation to position
the tiles as is done in the test case, you would then use some sort of
slight rotational transform instead.

I must confess it's not a priority at this time, as you can see my progress
is very slow at the moment.

Regards,

Kim.