Greetings,

I am having difficulty keeping the node names preserved from open flight
files
(OpenFlight 15.x vintage, I believe) when converted to ive or osg, using
osgconv.exe.

Essentially, the files have a few LOD nodes with different named, group
nodes underneath each of them. Almost all the node names I see in the
ive file (or osg file) are no longer preserved, when I examine them within
my node visitor
in the debugger. When I load the OpenFlight file instead, it is exactly as
expected.

Is this a common problem, and if so, recommendations on a work-around
would be very much appreciated. Loading ive is preferable.

thanks all,

ted