Hi Sebastian,

no, I can not confirm that. On my machines the yellow cube-map part is also
showed. Which osg version do you have? Which osgPPU version do you have? I see
on you screenshot, that some of the faces not rendered at all. This shouldn't
be either the case. Maybe you somehow enabled face culling there?!

"Unit" texture?? Can you point me on the source line you are talking about. All
I can see is the parameter unit, which defines the texture unit (so an integer)
of the texture. The source code was originaly a code from osg cubemap
reflection example and was just modified to show output of the osgPPU. Hence it
might be little bit confusing with parameters there.

Cheers,
Art