Well, thanks, but I can tell you for certain the build did not complete in 0.3 minutes, so that's another CDash reporting problem that should be investigated and resolved. As I mentioned in another discussion thread, CDash only uses one CPU on my 8-core OS X system and the build takes 35 or 40 minutes to complete. It's clearly doing a full rebuild, so this is not the cause of the missing warnings.

Any other ideas?
   -Paul

Philip Lowman wrote:
According to the dashboard your build completed in 0.3 minutes.  My
guess is you're not "make clean"ing the build before kicking off the
Nightly target so the warnings aren't showing up unless that
particular source file gets recompiled.

Your best bet is probably to create a CTest script and use "ctest -S
foo.cmake" to kick off your builds.  It will run CMake configuring
from scratch, build the code and then run ctest and submit all of the
results.

See:
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/CMake_Scripting_Of_CTest
be sure to include the following line for a clean build every night:
set(CTEST_START_WITH_EMPTY_BINARY_DIRECTORY TRUE)