Hi Chris,

thank you for pointing this out. I shrinked the logo to 80% of original size.
You are right, it takes just too much space. However to my deffense I should
say, that there are very less people browsing this site with resolutions below
1280 in x-direction. I have just looked onto the statistics for the last month
and there was almost nobody with such small resolution :)

cheers,
art