Thanks.

Yes. I m using osg::Image to set my pixel buffer.   I set GL_LUMINANCE as
internal pixel format. But I m getting only black image. My code looks like
this,

..
unsigned char* data;
int width, height;
width=4200; //source_image width
height=4710;//source_image height
long size = width * height;
data = new unsigned char[size];

//Reading Image of width * height into buffer

for(i=0;i<(width * height); i++)

        data[i]=source_image[i]);

//Setting image

osg::ref_ptr<osg::Image> image = new osg::Image;

image->allocateImage(width, height, 1, GL_LUMINANCE, GL_UNSIGNED_BYTE);

image->setOrigin(osg::Image::BOTTOM_LEFT);

image->setImage(width, height, 1, GL_LUMINANCE, GL_LUMINANCE,
GL_UNSIGNED_BYTE,data, osg::Image::NO_DELETE);
texture->setImage(image);

My another question is, could it possible to display image without scaling
down/up?

Thanks