I was interested in the OpenGL course (still am), but there isn't
exactly a lot of info about the course available. It would be nice to
know where it is (more specific than Los Angeles), what the
pre-requisites are (software environment) and what is and isn't included
(lunch?). The daily schedule would be good to know as well to make
planning easier (especially arrival and departure).

Plus when you click on the buy link, you get a San Francisco course
added to the shopping cart. Seems a little dodgy to me.

Cory