Hi Peter

I have no personal experience with this, but from my understanding the most
correct pattern would be to add a new plugin for your file type. Take a look
at the way other files are handled either images like bmp's or models.

Brgs.

Ralf Stokholm

On 18 March 2010 09:06, Peter Bear <th3fly...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, I was wondering if anyone would be able to point me in the right
> direction as to how to add support to load custom file types not currently
> supported by OSG. I've been looking for a while and haven't turned much up
> that appears to be of use.
>
> Thank you!
>
> Cheers,
> Peter
>
> ------------------
> Read this topic online here:
> http://forum.openscenegraph.org/viewtopic.php?p=25780#25780

Ralf Stokholm
Director R&D
Email: a...@arenalogic.com
Phone: +45 28 30 83 52
Web: www.arenalogic.com

This transmission and any accompanying documents are intended only for
confidential use of the designated recipient(s) identified above.  This
message contains proprietary information belonging to Arenalogic Aps.  If
you have received this message by error, please notify the sender.