Where do I find information on the various threading models of OSG? Also, is
there an easy way to determine what threading model OSG has selected for me?

I'm using OSG 2.6 and have a custom CullVisitor which handles processing of a
custom node. I seem to be getting random segmentation faults when I have one of
these custom nodes in my graph when using the "default" threading model
(possible CullThreadPerCameraDrawThreadPerContext) but when I switch to using
the SingleThreaded model, I don't have the problem.

Also, what can I do within a CullVisitor? Does it need to be thread safe? Can I
update a texture or MatrixTransform (for a fixed bounding sphere)?

Paul P.