HI Akilan,

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 1:34 PM, Akilan Thangamani
<akilan.thangam...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Will this method of setting create individual context on each card if at all
> I connected 4 monitors to my cards?

I'm not 100% clear on what you mean in this sentence, but I can
confirm that the ScreenIdentifier is what you need to set, with the
screen number referring to graphics context/card.

It is possible to configure OS's/drivers/hardware to have a single
graphics context across two or more outputs from a single graphics
card, or to have a single graphics context across each output - in
which case the screen number you use will refer to unit you set up.
The OSG doesn't have any control over this setup, you'll need to look
at your driver control panels/configuration for this.

If you just set up one display, one context per card then things a
little more straight forward in screen number relationship to the the
card.