HI Akilan,

The OSG by default will open up windows right across all the attached
screens with the assumption that are all working side be side like a
powerwall.  However, it won't necessarily know the screen layout so
you well may need to adjust the set up the slave Camera view and
projection matrix offsets to get the exactly the results you are
looking, and set the screen number assigned to each graphics card.

The osgcamera example illustrate hows to set up the Camera's and
associated GraphicsContexts for the viewer by using a combination of
GraphicsContext::Traits to supply details of the actual display you
want to take, and the Camera for assigning the GraphicsContext created
and setting up the view and projection matrix details.

Robert.