:)  Greetings All!

I'm just wondering if anyone has made any progress on some kind of video
capture routine for OSG under Linux.

I have noticed that Jean-Sébastien Guay did some work modifying the screen
capture handler to capture a sequence of images that can be chained to make a
video - that is about all that I've seen or heard about so far.

I was wondering how effective and practical it would be to buffer the images in
some kind of memory loop and let some converter run through at it's own pace
converting the images to some kind of video format (or even do raw video
files).

Has this been done in Linux already?
I heard about doing some vid-cap stuff someware on this site, but I didn't hear
anymore about it! What I've seen of Jean's example is the only approach I've
seen.

 :D  I like to do Video Stuff!  It would be nice to show off a OSG video of
what I'm doing with OSG!  :D

-----
Just Thinking Out Load!

D Glenn

D Glenn (a.k.a David Glenn) - Join the Navy and See the World ... from your
Desk!