Hi,

I have built a 3D environment (Maze) using 3DsMax and imported into the OSG. I
have a basic collision detection implemented with just 2 lines on either side
of the user in the environment which detects the intersections with objects.
But, as the user navigates in the maze, he is ramming into the walls of the
maze...so I am looking for a better implementation of the collision system.

My Ideas: using a bounding box whose axis is aligned with the velocity vector
of the user. The width/length of the BBox will be varying frame to frame once
the collision is detected with the minimum width/ length = the body size of the
user say 2 ft.

Please suggest me a way to go about this as I am new to OSG and give your
feedback on my idea or suggest a better way to do so if you are aware of any.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Niyanth