Hi,

I wanted to read in 3D Shapefile will PolygonZ features and then viewe it in
3D. The shape file contain a set of buildings.
I am able to read in the shapefile with SHP plugin and then view it correctly.
But the polygon faces are showing in flat bold color as shown in attached image.

But now I want to apply Light/Shading to the building models to make the
buildings appear realistic and visually distinct.

I tried applying Materials and Textures to the StateSet of the Geode that
contain the Geometry of the buildings but to no avail.

Need some directions to go forward on this.
Using OSG 2.9.7 on VS2009 .

Thank you!

Cheers,
Suvajit